Friday 11 May 2007

My Pets

When I was little I didn't love animals, although most children have pets. Until when I was 17, I got my first dog. It's funny how attached you can get with animals; now I got 4 / 5 pets at home. If you would like to live a happy and productive life, you should get pets then. Besides this, I have found that patients with anger management problems can be calmer with pets around the house. I gave my pets funny & special names so that I feel more connected and comfortable when calling them. Alright, em... cut all the craps and please read the below as my pets profiles. Please Please Please read the whole thing because u guys probably just know my 5th pet down there =p




Name: Cash
Nick Name: Cashy / Fat girl
Breed: Shih Tzu
D.O.B: 15.7.04
Sex: Female
Characters: Slothful, Well-behaving, Timid, Strong influencer, Loving, Mature, Honest, Fussy, Spoilt.
Favourite Food: Human food; definitely not dog food.
She hates: When she feels disturbing by other dogs.



Name: Money
Nick Name: Ney / Chow-Hao-Keong / Ah Keong
Breed: Shih Tzu
D.O.B: 28.11.04
Sex: Male
Characters: Violent, Bad temper, Secretive, Jealousy, Greedy, Stubborn, Impatient, Selfish, Spoilt.
Favourite Food: Dog Food, Meat, Breads, Ice-Cream, Biscuits, Durian, McD, Carrot..
He hates: When sees other male dogs "sayang" me!



Name: Gro
Nick Name: Peter Crouch (from Liverpool FC)
Breed: Poodle
D.O.B: 20.9.04
Sex: Male
Characters: Plays mind games, Con man, Coward, Jealousy, Talented, Bubbly, Spoilt.
Favourite Food: Dog Food, Meat, Breads, Biscuits, Fruits, Ice-cream, Fish, McD...
He hates: When Money comes near him.



Name: Gemuk [Son of Cashy & Gro]
Nick Name: Muk-muk / Hak-guai (blackie)
Breed: Shih-Poo
D.O.B: 26.11.05
Sex: Male
Characters: Over-spoilt, Chickenhearted, Intelligent, Playful, Careful.
Favourite Food: Anything, everything!
He hates: When Money scolds him


Finally.... My beloved Tiger !!!!!!!!


= Their features are same in some part, spot them out!


Name: Jene See
Nick Name: Lebih (exaggeration) / 8 po / Tiger-jene
Breed / Race: Cina / Chinese
D.O.B: 21.3.86
Sex: Female
Characters: Caring, Naive, Loving, Loyal, Sharp, Patient & Damn "Lebih"
Favourite Food: Whateva that her mum cooks! right?
Favourite man: Nick Lai (Skinny Lai)
I HATE her - When she is too "lebih" !!
I LOVE her - When she says the right things at the right time!

* Guys, believe it or not. The tiger (as pic) was Jene's assignment work. She did it when a lecturer asked the class to portrait themselves in a picture form or sth like that... I m not sure of the whole story! I burst out laughing whenever I look at this tiger picture. Even though it may seem funny to hand in as an assignment, I still like it though. This is creative, really! I m not being sarcastic here. Truly from the bottom of my heart, Jene, You are creative! which is sth I couldn't find in myself sometimes.

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty