Wednesday 1 October 2008

Overall updates; anything else?

Hello updates updates!!! Feeling abit strange, haven't been in this place for a long time now... where should I start? Aaaaa... let's mark my one-year anniversary of my stay in London. Still not liking it after a year tho lol. Wanting a change ... move to a better place?! lol Desperately needing a new job now!!! I couldn't sleep at nights thinking I'm actually jobless now =( New flat's pretty cool and I kinda like it for myself (Not Cheehow tho lol).Friendly 24-7 concierge, cool facilities, strategic location and bigger room for me too =p


tiny living room lol
weili's bedroom =)
MGH!!! *my bitch* lol
tiny-practical kitchen, Not!
Execellent views of the "London Eye" from flat
Recommended by Chef Koh lol
All girls are welcomed regardless of age or background
Cheehow: Love is compromise (hahahaha)


Missing home! wanna go home. There isn't a night goes by that I don't miss home. I definitely hope to spend some time with pa & mummy & my dogs. Seems like sth's got to be sacrificed when there's other potential new option available in life. Choices do sometimes give my life the spark I am looking for, but I'm not really willing to sacrifice. I wish I had a mirror that
reflects my future self. There's no turning back in every move I'm going to take I'm so afraid of failure I don't see myself having any room to make mistakes in life. I've been telling myself I do have the time to allow myself to make mistakes. It sounds real silly but sometimes things do happen!

Glasgow: my new second home lol is a better place to live in every way except one... emm marketing job opportunities are fairly limited =(


My rolls!

His rolls!

Who made better sushi rolls?
Absolutely ME! lol

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty