Sunday 15 June 2008

A quick Whine

Walking down a busy street. Phone ringing....

"Hello"
"Hello. Who are u?"

"WTH? who is this calling?"

"What? Yea I'm calling you so..."

"Please hang up Bye"

"Why should I listen to you?"

(DAMN)

"My name is L E B I H"

"L? E? B? I? H? LEBIH? Ohhhhhhh Cyau!!!"

"hahahaahahahhaa"
"Oh sorry I didn't know it's you. I wouldn't have been rude if I knew but I'm not in good mood now. I'm so mad. Mad with London"
"Why?"

Now she was asking me why...

Because living in London makes me feel ugly! My skin feels a lil itchy sometimes, my nails are not as beautiful as they were, my eyes look puffy and my skin is kinda dry now & dirty water... Ohhhh killing me here! I'm not happy. I wanna go home =( & I hate these people walking in front of me. They aren't looking any good.

Done my quick whine. I will stay in London. But I'm happy that she called. She came at the right time =)

Cyau aka LEBIH (with lovessssssss)

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty