Wednesday 11 June 2008

Counting down the hours

I'm going back to London in 9 hrs time. Ask me a question: Aren't you happy to go back to London? ... Sadly, No! The thing I like the best about being home is that I ... I ... I don't know. I simply like Malaysia a lot now lol =P

Things that I didn't get to do in London, I'd had it all here in the past 2 weeks! I couldn't be happier for what I've got. Being around my parents was the best thing ever. My parents are the best thing! What would I do without you? I'm nothing without the both of you... emmmm

Tons of surprises, tons of laughter and tears of laughter during the past 2 weeks... Weiwei u're simply the greatest person in the world. (remember ur promise and our 'business' deal ;p find me some ways then I will be back for good, for sure lol) haha =p My besties love me! lolllllll The girls who have never been fake with me, who have never forgotten about my favourite speech, jokes, and craps hahahahaaha =) and of course, my 'brothers' who make me talk like a guy and I enjoy bragging about my football knowledge in front of them lolllll hahahhahaha their latest quote now is - "FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~" ... whatever it is, just say FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It's so natural that we slipped into the past and reminisced about the time we'd had together =) A lot of reminiscing! Weiwei's silly reaction... my stupid 'exit' in the cinema... the yellow towel under the.... praying for a ToTo winning so that we could make a trip to HK... 'Blue eyes' boyfriend... Malacca trip & Ball kor... and sooooooo much more hahahahhaa lol Happy Happy Happy!

I don't wanna go back to London :'( Help!!! While the whole world think they should have a good night's sleep before they leave for a trip, mommy told me I better not sleep at all now so that I can sleep on the plane later. ????!!! My heart is heavy and my eyes are puffy now ...
My face says it all... =(

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty