Saturday 15 March 2008

YO! Doctors...

I attended my first medical classroom course today. The course was meant for international doctors and they're such lovely people. They're all hilarious. But even funnier when doctors actually asked question like this:

"What to feed my husband?". And men answered: We like oysters, prawns, champagne....

Then one pop out from the chair and mumbled sth like: Let's take a break or else WILL DIE!

Next minute we saw one or two people taking pills and some relieved their stress through laughter, which of course made me laugh too. And I took up 5 cups of tea to keep myself from nodding off. Well, another sleepless night!

Judy and I were laughing quite a lot, but Thank Goodness I brought my story book with me otherwise I would have fallen asleep while the lecture was going on in the class. Emmm.... maybe giving me a bit more time or attending more of classes like this, I bet I could just speak like a doctor when you need medical consultation lol =P Kidding myself... I could never 'bond' with those medical information.

I'm not looking forward to serve the next bunch of doctors, though. Next bunch might be one of the better looking ones lol. But it's not easy to deal with the locals. They are never easy to play with I know I know...

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty