Saturday 22 March 2008

X.O.X.O Gossip Girls

"That's the secret I'll never tell... you know you love me!" X.O.X.O

I can't deny I've let my imagination takes over me since watching Gossip Girls. I only started watching yesterday and I'm feeling great! Feeling great watching Gossip Girls??? You must be wondering why huh! I always thought they were too dramatic and no doubt I was right. I just love (watching) dramatic things now because I'd never let drama come into my real life (only if the drama was Gold. lol)

Beautiful face, hot ass, sexy boobs, great body shape, fashionable outfits, flawless makeup... what more could she ask for - Serena van der Woodsen! I don't know why I think she looks a bit like Kate Hudson... emmm =/

Oooooo.... Gotta go back to my temporary dramatic-life, together with my green bean congee hehe =)

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty