Friday 29 February 2008

Heart Attacking

I've never known I could turn emotional pain into physical abuse. And what's worse when physical abuse always escalates.

When I manage to stop emotional pain, physical pain comes in attacking my heart, the real and more painful to bear ones! I couldn't sit still in the office and had to walk around and stretch my body out with my hands lifted up high. Like having ants in my pants. Stress! Sabine also made a joke saying we both were a bit of the same, because we couldn't stop shaking our legs while sitting in front of the computer lol. Yea I told her, I just can't have my ass sticked on the chair for too long =p

I learn from the internet of how chest pain would normally occur and so on. So I took things real slow in the office today, and kept telling myself: Don't stress, Don't rush, Do it slowly, relax a little; you still have your weekends to get them done, and finally, THANK GOD IS FRIDAY! Judy says it out loud on every Friday, whenever in Sabine's absence lol

Okay... new hair-do would be completely done soon. Always love black hair! Hope it would last longer this time after all the money paid!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty