Tuesday 25 December 2007

Lonely X'mas

Thank you Jesus for this lonely moment... because YOU have finally got me to think of the real meaning behind X'mas.

While I used to think X'mas was all about parties & gathering, I'd never put HIM in the first place. I would make it to church every X'mas morning and felt the obligation of doing it for God' sake. I feel really pathetic. Jesus must have been really upset with me because after so many years only I came to realise the real meaning of celebrating Xmas. I looked up and in my heart I said "I'm sorry but I know it's never too late."

I hope to attend a church service later in the morning... I don't feel the obligation of being this way now; I only feel a burning desire to go this time.

My lonely Xmas... I pray for a better one next year and years after! cheers ~

Nways, Happy Merry Christmas. Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry Xmas!!
come on Arsenal

The Cutest Kitty