Thursday 28 June 2007

Who is ME?

My Personality Types...

1. MOODS -------------- Sofisticat

I'm romantic, sophisticated and love the beauty of wide open spaces. I can be a little nostalgic and love revisiting familiar places and memories. When it comes to art, I like to think I've got a good eye and some knowledge too. Highbrow, and in the know - i'm experimental and sometimes a little unconventional *means I'm special hehe!* AS for music, it's the soundtrack to my world. An open road, my favourite tracks - cliches are there to be enjoyed! I am a person who really care about your appearance, if I feel good on the outside, I'll feel good on the inside *this is fucking true!*

I'm also a/an...

Dreamer - always drifting off, my imagination takes control. I have big ideas, and cool calm manner.

Go-Getter - Living life two steps ahead of the rest, I'm racing ahead. Sometimes I need to be told it's good to slow down *and that person is WeiWei*

Easy Rider - Always taking life how it comes and living in the moment. I don't get fazed by life... I just breeze through *not so true*.

Wild Cat - I live life to the full, take any opportunity that's given to me. Always first to take the plunge, I'm bold and sometimes a little wild.

Sofisticat - I like to live the high life; mixing the right circles; always look my best; I like to impress and make an impact *quite true*.

2. FUN -------------- Escape Artist

I love to be far away from my everyday life. I love the sun, and like to live life at a slower pace than most - I know how to take things nice and easy *No!* For kicks I like to indulge in my freat passions. I am happy to live life's highs and lows; I'm fiercely loyal & passionate. I like to be part of something big. When it comes to holidays, I like to explore and immerse myself in another culture. ALways on the go, I take in as much as I can *huh? only when comes to shopping I think!* I find it hard to switch of, as I like to learn all the time. What grosses me out? I like things to be clean, neat and smelling sweet *haha stop laughing WeiWei, v kno y!*

I'm also a/an....

Conqueror - I'm full of ambition, and energy - cavalier and always moving onto the next level.

Woker Bee - My ambition drives me through life - work is my No.1 priority. I'm diligent and committed.

Escape Artist - I'm forever slipping off, getting away from the rate race, and recharging those batteries. Independent, and thoughtful - I know myself well.

Thriller - I can make the best of any situation - always a lot of fun to be around. I love to laugh, and have a habit of a naughty side.

3. HABITS ------------ High Time Roller

Even if I inwardly like to think I have a healthy approach to life, I still have my vices that keep me going through the day. It is all part of the routine - I'm a creature of habit. I'm not neurotic about making healthy choices... I've got more of an easy going and carefree approach to my lifestyle... and a sweet tooth too. As for the home, I have a very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function - my environment has to be as Stylish as I am.

I'm also a/an...

Junkie Monkey - I don't have rules, and I don't like restrictions. I make my own choices, and do as I please. For me pleasure always comes first *so, is it about selfishness?*

Back to Basics - I'm striving for a simpler life, I do without disposable trends - I am inspired by nature and longevity *what?! I wish I were*

High Time Roller - I am only see in the best, and the finest, I love top quality, high-end glamour. Always adding a touch of sophication to the proceedings.

New Wave Puritan - I'm strict, organized and ever so neat - I practice the art of self-discipline. I like things done simply but with an eye for detail.

4. LOVE ------------ Home Soul

I'm a real home soul ^^. I care deeply about family life and all that comes with it =). When I think of freedom - I think of living for here and now. I'm pretty fearless and take any opportunity given to me ^^.

I'm also a/an...

Touchy Feely - Love for me is about human contact - the nitty gritty.

Nice 'N' Cheesy - Flowers and chocolates are a way to my heart *NO! this is so wrong* Chivalry is not dead, I expect to woo or be wooed ^^ - love like it is in the movies *yes! tat's y I love the movie 'Catch & Release'. what about u WeiWei =p?*

Home Soul - My heart is always at my nest, I place real importance on friendships. I'm family minded, and forge strong relationships.

Love Bug - I'm the type to fall in love a thousand times a day. My feelings snowball quickly, and I'm full of passion *>_<'*

I don't make stories, of course! I log in to a website where it says 'Your VisualDNA'. The game starts by asking few simple questions and your answers are in the form of different visuals. Then you click & choose the picture which describes you the most. At the end of the game, it will tell you things about your personality! I got this link from a friend of mine and she told me it's quite true in a way... So i tried!
But what do u think of the abovesaid about me? If you know me well, then I don't mind to listen to you! =)
Oh if u wanna try for yourselves, by all means go ahead. Quite fun! ^^ http://dna.imagini.net/friends/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Some of it are indeed pretty accurate. For instance, you are full of passion and ambitious. This I do agree =)

The Cutest Kitty