Thursday 26 April 2007

First time Blogging...

Yo.. first time in my life blogging. Such a memorable moment huh... all these gotta thank one 'lame' girl - Nadia Chee (don't get angry when you read this... think of the SMS I sent you the other day "your beautiful attitude" ).

This morning just out of sudden she asked me if I blog. I said NO!... then she asked me why don't I blog because it's good when you get used to writing and bla bla bla (she is like my mother)... and ya.. just yesterday night I watched Channel [V] remote control, I saw Nigel, he was on the TV with Joey G And so, when I heard of what Nadia said and knew why Nigel was on the TV;
I START BLOGGING!!!

What an excellent plan from God. For a person who doesn't even care to blog any S**T in anywhere before but finally blog because of Nadia & Remote Control. They are powerful people hahahahaha!! It's a beautiful begin isn't it???

Anyway, I have to read other people's blogs more often so that I know and understand how 'COOL' blogs are like!! Everyone has to learn something from somewhere I reckon, then from there you eventually develop to another level. Hope I am not wrong!!

So.. that's all for today. eh... sounds like writing a letter! See.. this is what it makes me to read other blogs more because I don't even know the 'format' of blogging.

Feel free to leave comments ~ do not 'bang' me like s**t please. Don't Be Like Ms. Lin Wei (Queen of the ZOO Negara) ~

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty